Daddy/Daughter Canoe Trip

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Cricket

Postby Cricket » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:16 pm

Thanks Beth! I appreciate the link and the advice. I like the knitting analogy - makes a lot of sense!
I'll be sure to post something because I know the feedback will be very helpful to me.

As for the masks, I DO need step by step instructions! I am using Photoshop Elements as my photo editor and don't know much about Powerpoint (or PE for that matter...) but would certainly like to give it a try. I'm a real novice, so any basic info would be welcome!

Thanks again for the encouragement!
Cricket

Ann Coulter

Beautiful show

Postby Ann Coulter » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:37 pm

You did such a nice job with this show. Sorry the camera clicks did not work for you. Perhaps adjusting the volume as well as adding the black slide as Al suggested will work better for you. I'm sure you and your family are very happy with the show, and it will only become more treasured through the years. As far as helping your daughter with her show, Resist temptation. If she gets stuck on something she will ask, but otherwise Live and Learn. That's what we've done and continue to do. Besides you never know, you (and if you share) we might learn something! Nice job, Ann

Postby debngar » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:01 pm

Beth,

Your show was adorable and creative. What a precious memory your daughter has of a special time with dad! Your daughter's poem was cute. I liked the pick of music and also your use of the video clips.

If you are looking for a louder shutter sound, there is a wav file in the files area of the Yahoo ProShowGroup. Also, I think you can adjust the volume of the sounds and background music when the sound is playing. It can be done in Producer but not totally sure about Gold.

Thanks for sharing your show!

Debbie G.

Previous

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback