40th Birthday

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Postby jeanc » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:29 pm

Brenda wrote:Hi Jean,

Great show, held my interest all the way through, loved your choice of music. Well done

Brenda

Thanks, Brenda. Appreciate the comments.

Smiles,
Jean

Al

Postby jeanc » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:37 pm

Hello my friend, and thanks for the top notch rating. I really didn't expect it but I feel honored it has touched so many.

I know what you mean about the music!! Every show I do, I spend HOURS digesting the music - thinking about the flow of photos to beat , words, no words, etc.

I always appreciate your input and I learn a lot from you.

Thanks for being here for all of us and for offering constructive criticism.

Your ProShow family friend,

Jean

Postby Jerry Cole » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:13 am

I know how hard it is to get the right music for the shows ..."If the music don't fit, the show won't hit". You nailed it!
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Postby jeanc » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:19 am

Jerry Cole wrote:I know how hard it is to get the right music for the shows ..."If the music don't fit, the show won't hit". You nailed it!
Jerry

Thanks, Jerry aka San Diego Guy!

I MISS San Diego! I was born in San Diego .......... my Dad was a Navy man and met Mom there. We lived in El Cajon. Seems as though Texas won out as the place to be, so I was transplanted here before I was a year old. Growing up we would go back to visit relatives and I always said I was going to live "in San Diego" when I grow up. Didn't happen! However, I did meet my husband there when he and my brother were at the Navy Training Center for boot camp.

My uncle and one cousin now live up around Sun City. Hope to get back that way next year. We both have relatives in the LA area.

Smiles,
Jean

Previous

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback