Little Miss Firecracker - my 1st cube Lavina!

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Postby jeanc » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:04 pm

Yea, the're in Arkansas. I've seen a few specials about them on Discovery or someplace on T.V. She doesn't even look worn out! Can't imagine that. I think he used to be a senator or something in Arkansas and they are fully self supporting. They really have an organized system down and it was something to see how the family operates. Last I saw (before this last birth) they were building a large new home. Definitely not for most of us, but seems to work for them.

Remember - ours ARE grandchildren and not our children. They get to go home to Mama and Daddies. I have 3 children and my husband has 5. My youngest was in college when we married so haven't raised a houseful together.

Smiles,
Jean

BethS

Great show

Postby BethS » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:56 am

Hi Jean,

Great show! I loved how you did everything.

Out of curiousity, where did you get the fireworks? I love collecting all sorts of different things to use.

Beth

Re: Great show

Postby jeanc » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:52 pm

bnshdl wrote:Hi Jean,

Great show! I loved how you did everything.

Out of curiousity, where did you get the fireworks? I love collecting all sorts of different things to use.

Beth

Thanks, Beth. The fireworks is a PSD layered file from Juice Drops "July Fourth" from Digital Juice. Since it is in layers you can do a lot with it if you have Photoshop.

SMiles,
Jean

Previous

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback