I am so not worthy

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Ann Coulter

I am so not worthy

Postby Ann Coulter » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:26 pm

With Gregg's help I hope you receive this. I will paste original message.
I am very new to this sight. I have been using Proshow gold since Dec.2006. I had to come up with another unique Christmas present for my mother-in law. I am not worthy to be here. I stumbled on this and the Yahoo sight for help. In less than 1 week I have learned so much fom all of you. Thank You! I have just done a whimsical show for my step-daughter experimenting with my new found skills. Please give me an honest critique. I will try to paste the link, not sure if I know how. Somewhat computer illiterate. Thanx,
www.photodex.com/sharing/viewalbum.html?alb=130458

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby Brenda » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:25 pm

Hi Ann and welcome to the forum.

I liked your narration and the original way you chose to tell your story. However, there was so much
zooming in and out with the 'photos in the ball, it was impossible to see them properly. Perhaps
you could have the zoom -out static after the first 'photo and then have the following 'photos so they
fit the ball and are also static...just a suggestion.

Brenda

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:29 pm

Ann

Where do I begin, think it will be welcome to the forum.

That was an original story, a well thought out idea. My comment on the story is the big 'age' jump at the end, there was no teenage pictures. heather went from being a child to being married in a twinkling of an eye. But then that does happen in fairy stories :D

Technically it is a pity you could not find a higher resolution picture of the 'hand', that is probably the main comment. The only other would be to make the scroll at the end first appear completely off the screen and complete its movement before the fade to the stationary scroll.

Apart from the small things above that was a marvellous show and a brilliant idea.

Brian

Ann Coulter

thanx for the critique

Postby Ann Coulter » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:13 am

Thanks for your feedback. This was my first time using layers or narration. I also found out what the eraser was for and how to work with transparency/png. It was great to find this forum and join. I'm sure I will learn much more.

Postby nannybear » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:49 pm

I think it is a cute idea, but by the picture was big enought to see it disappeared. Little less action would be better....Cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:07 pm

Ann

A 'gold star' for a nicely thought out idea. Makes a very nice change for showing child photos and I liked how your narration portrayed 'a fairy story', and for me the sudden ''meeting the prince and living happily ever after'' ended it in a true fairy-tale fashion!

It would be nice to have each pic static, maybe even just for 1 second, after its zoom in. And yes, I think a new, higher res photo of the hand to hold the ball would be well worth the effort involved.

Lavina

rosie

FANTASTIC

Postby rosie » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:42 pm

I cannot believe what you did....that was amazing! you have proshow gold?? I know how to do layers, etc but the ball and having the photos come into the ball was something... I also liked your other show and don't know again how you did those pictures with the frame around them....I am impressed and I thought I knew a lot about using Proshow Gold...you sure did great!
if you can tell me how you did those pictures with the frame on your first show, could you let me know? ohrosalie@gmail.com
Thanks

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback