A Visit to Cuba in 1954

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

A Visit to Cuba in 1954

Postby dhknap » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JTtkjI_9jU
A show about Cuba in 1954 before the Castro revolution.

Re: A Visit to Cuba in 1954

Postby cherub » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:47 pm

You have some very beautiful and interesting pictures in there. I imagine that you've spent a considerable time in scanning them.
A wonderful memory show for your children and grandchildren.

Postby dhknap » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:42 am

Thank you for looking at the Cuba show. For the first time I was able to put a few effects on slides.Thank you for all the help you gave me. I got some more help from you by looking at your posts to other people. One thing I learned was to put a blank slide and copy to it the final step of an effect to prolong the final state time. Before seeing that, I was making a slide in Photoshop that was like the final step and adding it as the next slide; much work and hard to make it exactly the same.

You probably have an idea about this. My shows are about subjects like travel or outdoor activities, especially from the past to show how things have changed. This may not be interesting to other people. Mainly, it seems people post sample shows having creative effects or artistic ability so mine may not be interesting.

dhknap (Dale Knapschaefer)

Postby Diane48 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:51 pm

Hi Dale
Please don’t think your shows are uninteresting. Far from it. I’m one who enjoys travel shows. I get to see so many places here that I know I will never get to see in person. You take me to another part of the world.
Also I inherited thousands of slides from my late mother and know from experience how much work goes in to removing dust and correcting colours to make each slide great. You have done a well.

Cheers, Diane

Postby dhknap » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:53 am

Thanks for your nice reply. I wanted to show some of what Cuba looked like a long time again.

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:53 pm

Thank for sharing your show from Cuba in 1954.

Postby dhknap » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:11 pm

Thank you for looking at the show.

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback