Raumati Beach walks

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Raumati Beach walks

Postby Penny47 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Well it has been ages since I last did a show, I have been neglecting PSG and that is not good as I have almost forgotten how to do a show. I do hope you will view this, let me how I can improve this and any other comments would be welcome. Not doing anything from Wellington this year the place shakes too often (quakes) so maybe I can give you some new walks. This show is just under 3 min. long nothing offensive, the music is by Richard Clayderman. Enjoy and I hope it works because I still can't access my shows once they are posted.

http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/7km6pmg4

Penny

Re: Raumati Beach walks

Postby Mokummer » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Hello Penny.

Good to see some action from you.
Some observations:
Watch your horizon, they're better straight.
To make a beach show more interesting take some close ups of the washed up bits of tree that usually show nice structures.
A close up of the sea splashing against a wall or rock, and of course maybe some nice seashells.
And get some shots of the dogs in action and splashing around, they'll love that. :)

Just my thoughts, I enjoyed Richard Clayderman and your new show. :D

BTW: We had some shakes too last time we were in Wellington -SCARY !!

Bill

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Thanks for your feed back Bill I will certainly use your comments on the next show. No more shakes at the moment. I never want to go through a 6.5 again it was scary and sitting watching my house move was something else.

Penny

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Rosemary » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Hi Penny,

I don't know if anyone else is having a problem viewing your show :( When I click on the link and after buffering the menu screen comes up with the area to click on to view the show. For me nothing happens - the menu screen just sits there and the show does not start.

A disappointed Rosemary

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:46 pm

Rosemary, I have not had anyone else having the problem, except me. I can't view my shows once I have loaded them I am not sure what the problem is I shall copy and paste your comment on an e-mail to Photodex and ask them why this is. I should be able to view my own shows. But thanks for letting me know. I will get back to you as soon as I hear something.

Pennyh

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:38 pm

OK, if this is the one you are talking about in your post about not being able to view it, after clicking the "play" area, it sat there for almost a minute before it started here. I would assume it was not finished downloading before that (I can't find the silly temp folder icon I had on my desktop - time to make a new one - must have been in XP). Once it started, it played just fine - nice shots, but I have to agree with the comment about horizons ... I should know, I have had several folks point it out to me when mine were ready to let the water run out :twisted:

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Rosemary » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi Penny and Mikey,

I got to watch your show :D Beautiful beach and great photography. Makes one want to go exploring again.
Mikey you were correct - I clicked on the menu and then went away for a while and pretty soon the show started! Probably something akin to the watched kettle never boiling.
Thanks for sharing Penny and for your sleuthing.

Rosemary

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:11 pm

So glad you got to see it Rosemary I think looking back I have had the same problem with a couple of shows and am going to try Mikey's trick walk away for a while then come back.

Penny

Postby gpsmikey » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:59 pm

"A watched show never starts" :lol:

mikey
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)

Postby ginger » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Hi Penny,

I enjoyed your show. What a beautiful place for a bike ride or walk along the coast.

I had the same thought as Bill regarding having a little more variety by mixing in some closeups and detail shots with the landscape/seascape shots.

I didn't have any problem clicking on the show and viewing, but sometimes on shows I've had to right-click on the menu and select "Play" to get a show to play. I'm not sure what the difference is but it might be worth a try for you or anyone else that's having trouble.

Thanks for sharing your beach walk with us.

ginger

Postby gpsmikey » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:23 pm

After a careful analysis of the "play" problem with some very sophisticated engineering tools, I have come to the conclusion that it somehow involves the phase of the moon and which foot you are standing on :roll:

mikey

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:11 pm

I totally agree with you but it is also the way you hold your mouth when you are doing it. Thanks for all the help :lol:

Penny

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback