Walking past Boathouses

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Walking past Boathouses

Postby Penny47 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:58 pm

In 1980 when we came out to NZ we took our children along this path and came across these old boathouses. In those days you were not really allowed to live there, they were used during vacations and week-ends. Now however it looks like people are living there well in some of them) Anyhow since we 1st saw them they have been upgraded and look much smarter. We think they have been there longer than since 1980. I hope you enjoy the show and comments are always welcomed. The music is Richard Clayderman "Any dream will do" The show is about 4 min long.

http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/9cdbcmg4

Penny

Re: Walking past Boathouses

Postby pixelpusher2010 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:33 pm

I liked watching this Always interested in seeing new places.

It's a guy thing I guess but got to wondering about the plumbing arrangements on these places.

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Walking past Boathouses

Postby Penny47 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:34 pm

No I don't think it is just a guy thing I was also wondering about it. it seems they have all the right plumbing as we checked while walking along. My husband says it is connected to a proper sewage system. Like you I love to see how other people live in different countries and places they have visited.

Penny

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback