Switch to full style
Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Post a reply

What a Wonderful World

Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:13 am

I built this to illustrate the popular classic, sung by Duncan my son-in-law. (Some of you may recall him as the balloon decorator!))Duration 4.5 minutes. I hope you enjoy.
Lavina

http://www.photodex.com/share/littleowlet/mmpmcmg4

Re: What a Wonderful World

Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Wonderful show. He's an excellent singer.

Glyn

Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:53 pm

[quote="glyn53"]Wonderful show. He's an excellent singer.

Thankyou Glyn for viewing, am so pleased you liked my little show. I reckon mother-in-law is Duncan's No. 1 fan :!: :)
Lavina

Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Really enjoyed the show and the song is one of my favorites, and he sang it so beautifully.

Thanks for sharing it.

Penny

Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Lavina, Thank you for posting this show. I loved the photography and your skill with timing your slides to the music. I really enjoyed the show and your Son In Law's voice. I agree with Glynn that he has a beautiful voice.

Rosemary

Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:17 am

Penny and Rosemary

Thank you both for your nice comments. Much appreciated.

Lavina

Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:51 am

I really liked this show a lot! It was so perfectly timed and, as others have stated, he has a lovely singing voice. Thanks for sharing it :)

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:27 pm

A wonderful presentation of 'A Wonderful World'! Really enjoyed it, and learnt some new things about what can be done in PSG. Many thanks for sharing.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Linda1 & Mike
Thank you both for viewing and taking time to comment. It is much appreciated.
Lavina
Post a reply