Just another day out

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Just another day out

Postby Penny47 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:15 pm

A couple of weeks ago we went to the beach for a walk, and I thought I would use these photo's to try things out. Now I know that this is most likely going to be hard on me as the slides seem to be awfully slow. Anyhow a couple of things 1st off you will see three birds (Oyster catchers) they were chasing each other I think it may have been 2 males and 1 female. The 2nd thing I will mention is the crab boat. Everyday they go out (weather permitting) and haul in crab pots. This is the 1st time I have managed to actually watch and see them come in. Anyhow enjoy the show and please criticize, as I am trying to get this music stuff right with the slides. Many thanks

Oh I forgot about the music sorry I think it is something called Transend and the show length is a couple of minutes.

Penny
http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/pkdpcmg4

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback