Switch to full style
Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Post a reply

Just another day out

Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:15 pm

A couple of weeks ago we went to the beach for a walk, and I thought I would use these photo's to try things out. Now I know that this is most likely going to be hard on me as the slides seem to be awfully slow. Anyhow a couple of things 1st off you will see three birds (Oyster catchers) they were chasing each other I think it may have been 2 males and 1 female. The 2nd thing I will mention is the crab boat. Everyday they go out (weather permitting) and haul in crab pots. This is the 1st time I have managed to actually watch and see them come in. Anyhow enjoy the show and please criticize, as I am trying to get this music stuff right with the slides. Many thanks

Oh I forgot about the music sorry I think it is something called Transend and the show length is a couple of minutes.

Penny
http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/pkdpcmg4
Post a reply