Switch to full style
Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Post a reply

not suitable for children

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:41 am

No, definitely not suitable for kids. They are far too busy with Playstations (or whatever they are called). This is most certainly an ADULT production. Don't say I didn't warn you...

Re: not suitable for children

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:51 am

:lol: :lol: Love it. My wife wants your teddy bears.

Glyn

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:25 am

glyn53 wrote:My wife wants your teddy bears.

Glyn

£30 an hour - or 2 jars of premium quality honey. 8)

Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:28 pm

The honey issue I could work - I think I still have about 10 gallons of honey (mostly fireweed) downstairs from our beekeeping days. Probably mostly crystallized by now, but that is not a problem, just re-warm it and it is liquid again :lol: Now, if you want some strange honey, get some heather honey - that stuff is very odd - it will gel up like Jello, but when you stir it, it is back to a thick liquid again. If you get the chance, check out Buckfast Abby - Brother Adam there (I believe he has passed on by now) developed the Buckfast strain of the honey bees. Good producers and reasonably good natured (although when we were there many years ago, the outdoor eating area had a significant number of the honey bees "working" the sugar pots on the tables (much easier than working heather) :roll:

mikey

Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:54 pm

My word that was fun! Love the teddies - not AT ALL what I was expecting! :lol:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Lavina Molnar wrote:My word that was fun! Love the teddies - not AT ALL what I was expecting! :lol:

Lavina - I think your signature has a mistake. Surely it should read...

"Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence + Teddies = Success" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:09 pm

Very Cute Rob!
You'll be pleased to hear that my teenage daughter still loves Teddy Bears and has her own little collection attached with special memories!!!
TC

Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:38 pm

Loved the show and glad to know I am not the only one who has stuffed toys of some kind. The teddies were great and so well behaved.

Penny
Post a reply