Switch to full style
Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Post a reply

Inchcolm Island & Abbey

Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:46 am

Five and a half minutes, completely no 'frills'. No marvellous pix - just a record of a short visit to the Island with family during a river cruise last October, with disappointingly dull, somewhat dreary, weather.

http://www.photodex.com/share/littleowlet/xm69cmg4

Re: Inchcolm Island & Abbey

Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:48 am

Good work Lavina, you've nothing to apologize for in the photography department. Several of your photos were really quite well done with great composition! That would be a great place to visit, amazing old structures. I appreciated your sharing the trip with us. I would have never seen this place had you not shared it!

Bart

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:59 am

Great show and some nice photos. Loved the music - who was it singing ?

Glyn

Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:21 pm

I am no expert on shows but I now what I like and what I don't like and I loved this show. Thank you so much for sharing your trip and the lovely music you put with it. I am a great lover of all things old. (Must be my age LOL)

Penny

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:50 am

Bart, Glyn and Penny

Thank you for viewing and taking time to make comment.

Glyn, the singer is Jayne Elleson - from The Blessing Tree album (Jayne Elleson and Philip Riley)

Lavina

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:16 am

Lavina: Thank you for sharing a peek at part of the world that I will probably never visit.
You have used alot of portrait pictures and I personally thought they would have looked better if you had used one of your pictures as the "background" instead of the "black" background. Just a suggestion that I use because I take alot of portrait pics myself and I find it more pleasing to the eye.

Linda
Post a reply