Huatulco, Mexico - 7 min

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

Huatulco, Mexico - 7 min

Postby lindonalta » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:26 am

Pictures from a 2 week holiday to Huatulco, Mexico. Not the greenest place in the world due to heat - 30-35C everyday - it was hot!! The Dreams Resort is fantastic - great food, service, rooms, top shelf liquor, wonderful beds (which is hard to find in Mexico). Some pictures not the greatest - some taken thro window and water spot on my lens which only discovered upon return.
Great pains to get this uploaded - but lesson learned on size of photographs to use in shows.
Might be boring to some - hotel pics, countryside, but seeing dolphins, whales and turtle on a snorkling tour was the best. Posting for others to view in case thinking of travelling to this area.

http://www.photodex.com/share/lindonalt ... 2Fawk9cmg4

Re: Huatulco, Mexico - 7 min

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:16 pm

I like it ! Be careful snorkeling around in places like that - warm, clear water. Beautiful fish etc. Gee we're having fun - but by late afternoon when the backs of your knees are so sunburned you can hardly walk ... Been there, done that in Bermuda years ago. Don't want to do that again !! That overhead sun will strip the skin right off those of us used to clouds and rain.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby Bart_B » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:56 pm

I could use a little sun and surf!! What fun that would be during the winter. Thanks for sharing the trip, makes me want to go on a vacation. I'm visualizing the Corona beer add, lay back in a comfortable recliner, ice bucket on one side, a Corona in one hand and just sit and watch the ocean for about five days.

Bart

Valued Member

Postby lindonalta » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Bart: yes a getaway to sun and surf during our Alberta winters is a must for us now. Your visualization of the Corona ad is spot on - only one thing wrong - 5 days not long enough...... one gets used to just lazing around in the sun, playing in the ocean or pool, sipping on a beer and "people" watching real quick.

Mikey: Been there, done that - another lesson learned.

Linda

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Loved the show what a great holiday it must have been. Makes me wish for the hot summers we used to have when I lived in South Africa. thanks for sharing.

Penny

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:51 am

A well put together and most enjoyable show; a fine variety of super photographs. What a great holiday you had. Thank you for sharing and taking me to somewhere I'll never, or be likely to, visit!

Lavina
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback