TV Theme

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

TV Theme

Postby fortemac » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:07 am

I've been making a few ancestry videos about the cousins, but my friend had a 50th birthday party at work. I wanted to recreate the theme of an old cop show called The Rookies. Please, forgive my camera work. I didn't use a tripod and sometimes got to laughing. It was a great surprise birthday though (for all of our faculty). I used the lasted ProShow Producer and a graphic editor, and that's all. If you want to check out the other videos, see my YT Channel.
Cyndy
http://youtu.be/IfnEoi9wrYU
Last edited by fortemac on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: TV Theme

Postby fortemac » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:17 am

Oh, I forgot to mention I used 3 Digital Juice clips. Sorry.
Cyndy

Re: TV Theme

Postby heckydog » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Nicely done cover. I had to look up the intro theme on YT :oops: and you did a very respectable representation. As I was watching the original intro I was thinking how far we have come in the way of graphics on TV. In the 70's it must have taken a lot of work to create the PIP's and that red effect but today we can do it in no time at all.

Joe

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback