Anything Goes

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

Anything Goes

Postby mfalco » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:38 am

It been a while since I've had time,(my job requries most of it), to relax. I have President's day off and paid to boot. :D I decided I would try my hand at making a slideshow so I put together some miscellaneous photos that I took from overtime. Some are good and some not so good but that was ok with me. I just wanted to use the software and have fun. My wife said the music is for old.... Well I'm not a spring chicken anymore and it was free. I hope you enjoy it for what it is and that I don't make you sick from what transitions I used.

For technical purposes... all the images where taken with a Powershot Pro 1 or a Powershot G12. The show is approximately 3 minutes long.

Re: Anything Goes

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:58 am

Kind of a quirky little thing, but I like it (but what the hey, I'll be 62 this year - I've gone from a "spring chicken" to a "rubber chicken" I guess :lol: )

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby Bart_B » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:57 am

I'm with Mikey, kind of a quirky thing but fun to watch and I liked it! Thanks for sharing.

Bart

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:37 am

Why'd you take your show off? Was looking forward to seeing it.

Lavina
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback