Join me in a walk again

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Join me in a walk again

Postby Penny47 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:34 pm

We have had a couple of really summer days so today we did a different walk along the Waikanae River, then off to the beach to see how it was looking. I did find out one thing today that the River goes a long way inland, not sure just how far, but apparently you can Trout fish further up and this is something I did not know. Anyhow I hope you enjoy the show and enjoy walking with me. The show is about 5 min long, the song is one I have loved for many years was introduced to it by a friend on the Net in the early days.

http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/8429cmg4

Re: Join me in a walk again

Postby Bart_B » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi Penny,

It's always fun to go for a walk with you! Going on this walk was like candy for my eyes. Here we're still in the grip of winter, even though it's been a mild winter everything is shades of grey and of course no flowers. So going for a walk with you I was treated to lush greenery and flowers!! You live in a lovely place, I especially liked the photograph that maybe was of the street you live on?? Guessing, probably wrong. At any rate it was a treat to see so much green. Another month and spring will finally be coming here and I can't wait. I do suspect though that winter for you is a cold affair??

Thanks for inviting us on a walk with you Penny :D

Bart

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Very nice - I liked the way you had the bicyclist framed by the trees in that one shot. Our daughter is down your way currently for a month of "learning abroad" - she is in Auckland (well, it's a whole lot closer to you there than it is to us up here near Seattle in the USA :D ) You did a great job of getting the pictures level (or holding the camera level). For some reason I have a problem with that (and forget to fix it in my show).

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Bart thanks again for viewing the walk. Our winters are very mild compared to yours. However last year while going through chemo we did have one day of snow and it actually snowed on our front lawn for the 1st time ever.

Mikey, Yes Auckland is a lot closer to us than to you. It is actually about 8 to 10 hour drive (658 kms) from where I live. And I promise the roads are really not good at all. :-) I am amazed that my photo's are not crooked as I suffer from a form of vertigo and now days can not look up or down but only straight ahead. But I am managing LOL

Penny

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:02 am

I do love trees and woodland! This show took us on a nice, leisurely and enjoyable walk. Good music choice and some very nice photos. Keep on walking!

Lavina
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Valued Member

Postby mcdonto » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:37 pm

So very relaxing to watch your shows ...walking and seeing the view. I keep thinking that I wish I could be there as it is so peaceful. Thanks so much for sharing. Keep posting as it's really enjoyable :)

Tonya

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:16 pm

I am so glad you enjoyed the show. I am always afraid I may put too much on and drive everyone crazy :-)

Just have to wait for a nice day again.

Penny

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback