A New Begining for me

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

A New Begining for me

Postby Penny47 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:03 pm

The show is about 3 -4 min in length with no video. This is my 1st long walk along the river for over 2 years and since my operation in October 2010. So I think I did pretty well for half an hours walk. We went to a place called Otaihanga Park and there were a lot of people around as it is a long week-end plus they had all sorts of cars on display there. Mostly hot rods and old American V8's.
http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/p798cmg4

Penny

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: A New Begining for me

Postby Rosemary » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi Penny,
I really enjoyed your show and your walk took me back to the lovely greenry of your country. We just got back from a cruise which took us to New Zealand which we enjoyed very much.
I hope your health continues to improve in 2012 and that we get to see lots more of your shows.

Rosemary

Postby Bart_B » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Hi Penny,

I am glad to see you!! Sounds like you're winning you're battle and that's great news. I've fought a couple myself so I know how miserable things can get, but you are an indomitable spirit and your gorgeous photography in this gorgeous show are testament to that. Some of your photographs were spectacular, you made a gorgeous show and framed with with a great piece of music and all synchronized together very well. I just hope you're able to get out, shoot some more photos and share another show with us soon!!

Bart

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:20 pm

So glad you enjoyed the show and I hope to be out there every day from now on. (Weather permitting) we seem to have lovely hot days then bang in comes the cold front Oh well that is NZ weather for you.
Penny

Postby Bart_B » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Then I shall be awaiting your next show soon!! :D

Bart

Esteemed Member

Postby glyn53 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:20 am

Nice show and lovely photos. There's nothing better than a good walk with your camera.
Thanks for sharing

Glyn

Postby trulytango » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:44 am

Nice show, Penny. :D
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Postby SherryJB » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:24 am

Thanks for sharing your new beginning with us. Glad you're feeling good enough to get out and walk about.

Things are pretty bleak in America's Mid West right now as we hit the winter blahs. It was great to see the green, inviting paths along the river. Makes me realize that Spring will be around the corner for us if I can hold on for a couple of months!

Keep the pictures coming!

Sherry B.

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Sherry hope the weather improves soon nothing worse than cold I think. hopefully there will be more walks to show.

Penny

Postby Diane48 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Hi Penny
Glad to see you posting again. It must be great to be out and about again. Glad you are returning to better health.

I enjoyed your walk. The walkway looked very quiet and inviting and you had some beautiful pictures. Hopefully we will soon get to see another of your shows featuring beautiful New Zealand.

Cheers, Diane

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:54 am

Hi Penny,
Beautiful show and thank you for sharing. quetzal :)

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:33 am

That was enjoyable. Though short and sweet, had some fine photos. I like how the leisurely walk led us to the car show. Well put together with nice version of Plaisir d'Amour.

Lavina
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback