60th Wedding Anniversary

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

60th Wedding Anniversary

Postby Linda01 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Hi Everyone,
I created a slideshow for some friends that was shown at their 60th wedding anniversary. They loved it and so did a number of people in attendance who have requested shows of their own. I'm still pretty new at this and would love some feedback.
The show is fairly long (over 20 minutes) and for some reason the audio on the video sections of the slideshow are off on the Photodex site (they were perfect on the DVD used at the party). Also, for some reason the menu didn't come out right on the Photodex site ... I'm not sure why.
The photos were all from the family album ... I cleaned up the ones I could. The photos are on screen longer than I would normally do them, but the couple requested that they go slowly so people can really see them. The first piece of music was the song used at their wedding.
The party was wonderful, with a number of the original wedding participants in attendance (who all asked for copies of the DVD).
There is nothing offensive in the slideshow.
Thanks

http://www.photodex.com/share/weebit/g264cmg4

Valued Member

Re: 60th Wedding Anniversary

Postby lindonalta » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:22 am

A very nice gift for your friends and I'm sure they loved it. The videos near end from friends and co-workers was a great idea. Great choice of song at end.

Valued Member

Postby mcdonto » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Just viewed this wonderful tribute to Dorothy & Charles' 60th Wedding Anniversary Celebration....I loved how you put the pictures together through all the years they've shared together. I'm sure it was so very special for them to see it too ...such a great job! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Tonya

Postby Linda01 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Thank you both for the nice comments :)

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback