Grandchildren

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Grandchildren

Postby Penny47 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:48 pm

I have put this show together for my sister who lives in South Africa. At the beginning of the year her daughter came out here for a visit with her little girl. So I have put a few photo's together for her(my sister) and added my grandchildren so she can see how they have grown. However I am not too happy about this one as the photo's seem to blur at times. now this could just be my eyes but would be grateful if anyone else sees it.

Many thanks Penny
http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/b9c7cmg4

Esteemed Member

Re: Grandchildren

Postby glyn53 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Very nice show and the photos didn't look blured to me. Great song choice and I'm sure your sister will love it.

Glyn

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Thanks Glyn, I think I need new glasses, my eyes seem to have got pretty bad since the chemo :-) And I am due for new ones. :-)

Penny

Postby Loren Sutherland » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Well done show--and beautiful children! Good song choice. Another one might have been What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong. I didn't notice any significant blurs!

Loren

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:05 am

Thanks Loren, I nearly used What a Wonderful World but then this one just hit me and my granddaughters like the song so decided to use it.

Penny

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback