A walk a long time ago (or so it seems)

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

A walk a long time ago (or so it seems)

Postby Penny47 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:17 pm

In 2010 before I was diagnosed with cancer I used to walk 5km or more each day with my husband, this is one of those walks. I am so looking forward to being able to do it again but I know it is going to take me quite some time. But starting tomorrow (Monday) I plan to get going. Hope you enjoy the scenery it's around where I live. The show is about 3 min in length. No video.

Cheers Penny

http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/k7c7cmg4

Re: A walk a long time ago (or so it seems)

Postby Diane48 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Hi Penny.
So sorry to hear you have been on the sick list. Hope you are now feeling much stronger and that you now go from strength to strength. I have missed you on the forum and love your scenic shows of New Zealand. It's over 50 years since I came to the North Island but my husband and I toured the South Island a few years ago and we certainly plan a return visit to your beautiful country when finances allow! Your water is so Blue!
I enjoyed your show. It is nice seeing places not on the tourist routes and I just wish I had such a scenic route for my morning walk. It might encourage me to get out of bed and walk more often ifI had scenery like that!

I look forward to more of your shows.
Cheers, Diane

Postby Bart_B » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:21 am

Penny,

Thanks for taking me along for a walk with you. You live in a most gorgeous place! I'm glad to hear you're starting to get out again! The tough part of fighting cancer is surviving the treatments. It's brutal. I know. From personal experience. But get out and start with little walks and it's amazing how quickly they become longer walks. I look forward to seeing one of your future walks soon!

Bart

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Thank you both. I plan on getting out there. We are going into summer so it should be easier. I found treatment during winter hard as I felt the cold so badly. I am so glad you enjoyed the walk with me. I actually love that area and plan to go there again this summer as I am sure there will be changes. I know they were making a walking path for people and wheel chairs so it should be interesting.

Cheers Penny

Postby donhall914 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Penny,

Glad to hear that your treatments are a little easier now. Hope your recovery continues to progress.
Loved your walk. I especially liked the upbeat music. Your use of styles and transitions was quite good also.
Don

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Don, Glad you enjoyed the walk. It's a slow process but I plan on being able to walk far again early next year. :-)

Penny

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback