Just some old photo's

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Just some old photo's

Postby Penny47 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Today is the 1st time in nearly a year I have felt like doing a show so decided to try the new PG and see how it works, so I have done a very short show only about 5 min in length and I think about 14 Megs in size. (forgive me for any errors I have not done any of this in over a year as I said. The photo's are all taken before I was told I had cancer and when I was able to do long walks. That is why they are called old. Now I am nearly clear and getting ready to build the walking again so need to learn all about this new PG so I can start using new photos as I take them. Hope you enjoy it :-) Music is "Theme from Thorn Birds"

http://www.photodex.com/share/penelope_1947/b24acmg4

Valued Member

Re: Just some old photo's

Postby decaf4me » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:58 am

I haven't heard that music in so long...thanks for bringing it back! The photos were lovely. Congratulations on beating back the cancer. And keep taking those walks...good for body and SOUL!
~Tina

Postby kabeeo » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:29 am

Nice work all around. Very relaxing and colorful. Music was a perfect fit. Keep up the good work on all fronts.
--Kevin
Proshow Producer
Canon 50D
Elements 10

Esteemed Member

Postby glyn53 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 am

Excellent, some lovely photos and music fits perfectly. Thanks for sharing.
Glyn

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Thanks for you feed back it makes me feel like I should sit down and do some more. Think I may as today is a lousy day outside :-)

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback