Spring - A Time For New Beginings

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

Spring - A Time For New Beginings

Postby smunited » Fri May 13, 2011 7:35 am

Hi Everyone, this show is called Happy & Sad. It is 2:30 seconds long. It doesn't contain anything offense. I am not looking for any critique's. Please watch just to watch. This isn't my best work... it just seems weird to me to leave this side of the forum without saying "Thanks". I will further develop this show on the Producer forum.

http://www.photodex.com/share/SFiedler/xk9w9mg4

Valued Member

Re: Spring - A Time For New Beginings

Postby decaf4me » Fri May 13, 2011 1:06 pm

Lovely show....I especially enjoyed seeing the bleeding hearts/one of the favs in my garden. Enjoy PSP!

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Fri May 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Thanks for watching decaf4me!! Bleeding hearts are a favorite as mine as well... hard to capture their unique beauty... I see you are new... I will watch for your shows.

Sandra

Postby BJOertli » Fri May 13, 2011 7:25 pm

I love it! All the flowers are so beautiful and it was a very nice presentation! Good luck and have fun creating!!
Bonnie
"In every work of genius we see our own rejected thoughts" ~Emerson

Postby Bart_B » Sat May 14, 2011 8:12 am

Gorgeous photos well shown! Can't wait to see you on the other side :D :wink:

Bart

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Sun May 15, 2011 7:59 am

Thanks Bonnie and Bart for watching... I have started working on my show in Producer... I feel like a girl who has ridden a bike her whole life dreaming of getting a car. Finally the day arrives, I get the car, jump in, and am totally overwhelmed with the power and all the options...

I can only hope that my new friends on "the other side" are kind to me the first few shows I post... it is going to be really hard not to use every new transition and slide style!!! Oh what fun... S

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback