Peer Gynt (morning mood)

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

Peer Gynt (morning mood)

Postby mfalco » Sat May 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Framed still photos set to classical music. Duration is approx. 4 minutes. Don't let the music discourage you. :D

http://www.photodex.com/share/mfalco/9x6w9mg4
Last edited by mfalco on Tue May 10, 2011 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Peer Gynt (morning mood)

Postby Bart_B » Mon May 09, 2011 5:31 am

mfalceo,

Loved your photography! I guarantee you I never had a clue what was coming up next :D Interesting show to watch and I loved the frame you used for the show. Only thing is for me I think I would have used a transition that was less translucent so that when transitioning from one slide to the next with different size frames I wouldn't see frame two blending into frame one. Confusing and hard on the eyes. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say here.

Thanks for sharing. Hope you share more.

Bart

Valued Member

Re: Peer Gynt (morning mood)

Postby mfalco » Tue May 10, 2011 3:20 am

First I want to say thank you for your comment. I'm glad you like my pictures.

I have to admit that I do things backwards. I love music and when I hear something I like, I try to find photos that go with the song. I had visited the renaissance fair again this year but because I had injured my back I was not able to spend much time photographing. Most of these photos were from previous years. If you enjoyed it as I did then it was worth the effort.

Thanks Again,
Marty

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback