Chester Images

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Chester Images

Postby shaw » Fri May 06, 2011 6:36 am

In this show, lasting just over 8 minutes, I have selected images to depict the varied aspects of one of the finest historic cities in England, dating back to Roman times. I have included pictures of its buildings, river scenes, canal scenes and its fine parks and gardens.

I regard myself as a ProShow novice, and I would really appreciate your comments. You will notice that I have used Effects on most of the images. I have used a few varied Transitions and Styles, but avoiding gimmicks.

http://www.photodex.com/share/shaw/k67w9mg4

Re: Chester Images

Postby ginger » Wed May 11, 2011 3:17 am

Hi,

What a beautiful city! Loved the way you incorporated a little bit of video, especially where you preceded it with similar still photos ... like the 3 still photos with kayaks followed by the video of kayaks ... made it seem like the photos were coming to life.

I didn't particularly care for the wipe transition on the portrait photos. Portrait photos are always a little more difficult. I'm wondering if maybe there's a style designed for portrait photos that might work better.

Would have liked to have known the music and its artist, but overall a very nice show. Thanks for giving us a look at this beautiful city.

ginger

Valued Member

Re: Chester Images

Postby pat362 » Tue May 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Oh lovely! Brought back a lot of memories. I lived in Chester during my early teenage years and used to cross the Dee to and from school every day.

Pat

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback