Statue Of Liberty

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Statue Of Liberty

Postby Rosemary » Thu May 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Hi everyone

This was the end of our cruise in January 2011 and we only had time to visit Lady Liberty.
The show has a lot of text because I tried to include as much history as I could. Perhaps a bit "dry?"

The show is 7 minutes long and any constructive critique is most welcome No offensive content.

Rosemary

http://www.photodex.com/share/appleby/axdw9mg4
Last edited by Rosemary on Sun May 08, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Statue Of Liberty

Postby tomdavis » Thu May 05, 2011 5:43 pm

I think this slide show was put together with a lot of thought in mind and not that many bells and whistles. It was educational for me as I have not been there and I learned something in reading your posts on various slides. Checked out your other shows in your folder and you seem to travel a lot. Do it while you can. Will be looking forward to seeing your next post. Thanks!

Tom

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Statue Of Liberty

Postby Rosemary » Thu May 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Hi Tom,

Thank you for watching my show. We felt so lucky to have the opportunity to visit the Statue Of Liberty where so many of our ancestors came in search of a new life of freedom.
I appreciate your comments. We like to cruise when we can so as we can experience as many places as possible. You will note that I posted the link in the PSG section so I am glad you found it. :oops:

Rosemary

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback