Bighorn Mountains

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Bighorn Mountains

Postby wyomingwiseman » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:44 pm

It has been quite a while since I last came to this wonderful site.... a new job and a busy family life has kept my attention. It is so nice to see so many familiar names still here. You know who you are.... :D I am submitting a show I put together last summer on a trip into our local Bighorn Mts. The wildflowers were in bloom and the wildlife came out of their hiding spots long enough to capture their beauty. The show does has it flaws. I also meant to go back and fix some of them but enjoy the sights of our wonderful Wyoming. Thanks.

http://www.photodex.com/share/Greg_Wise/bm4w8mg4
Wyomingwiseman

Re: Bighorn Mountains

Postby GregGp » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:54 am

Beautiful country, thanks for sharing the show. You have some great photography, the only critique I have is to limit the panning and zooming, let the pictures speak for themself and use movement to accentuate a broad vista or focal point. Did some backpacking in the Bighorns in '79 when I spent a summer in eastern Wyoming working for BN Railroad with some college friends. Took the liberty to watch your shows of The Beartooth Highway and Jackson Hole. It wet my appetite to revisit the Tetons and explore more of NW Wyoming / SW Montana. Thanks Again!

Greg
GregGp

Postby wyomingwiseman » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Hello Greg...you are living out in my old backyard of Wisconsin. When we lived there we always wanted to come out to the mountains of Wyoming and Montana and we finally made it in the early 90's . I hear you on the panning and zooming point. I really have cut back since I first got ProShow if you can believe that.....just ask Barbara C. :lol: Thanks Greg for looking at my shows and for your nice and constructive comments. I am glad you got the vision for coming back out again some day to see the beauty we call Wyoming.

Greg
wyomingwiseman
Wyomingwiseman

Postby Linda01 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:44 pm

This was a beautiful show. I liked that you identified some of the flowers!
The panning and zooming didn't bother me at all ... and the music was perfect.
:?

Postby wyomingwiseman » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Thank you Linda for the sweet comment. The flowers in the mountains are always spectacular !! 8)
Wyomingwiseman

Postby tomdavis » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Wonderful showing of Wyoming. It is a very nice state to visit and of course for game hunting and FISHING!!! Lived in Colorado a number of years and now in Utah. Made many a trip to Wyoming. Have a good friend in Saratoga, Wyo. Keep posting and showing us around you beautiful state.

Tom

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback