Baby Aaron Show

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Baby Aaron Show

Postby AMD » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am posting my baby show. I corrected a text error I had originally missed when I posted it on Jennifer's temporary forum a couple of days ago. I apologize to the members who watched it on the other forum but did want to post it here. I just recently purchased IClone and used several elements from it in this show. I really like that program and plan to integrate some things from it into more of my shows--just need to get more proficient with it--and Producer! This show also has some styles, transitions, and frames from some of our wonderful and creative resource suppliers; i.e., Jennifer, Mona, Iris, Barbara, and Dilyla (Diana).

The show is almost 9 minutes long and contains no objectionable content.

Ann

http://vimeo.com/22372816

Re: Baby Aaron Show

Postby Diane48 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Hi Ann.
That was a really delightful show and very entertaining. I thought the show was paced well with plenty happening on the screen whilst waiting for the images to appear. I loved the dancing baby blocks and also the baby blocks with the baby pictures in them. I also liked the moving border of baby things at 5.15. It was very simple but effective. Also the sequence at 5.30 using the baby toy was great.
Your delightful farmyard scenes really showed how much you are enjoying your new iClone program. No doubt we will see more of this software in your slide shows.
Thank you for sharing and I hope you get lots more comments from fellow Enthusiasts.

Well done and I look forward to seeing more of your shows.

Cheers, Diane

Postby Bart_B » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:44 am

Ann,

Great work. Your imagination was soaring in this show! I couldn't believe all the things I saw going on all over the place. Amazing and more than once you had me grinning and giggling. Truly well done and thanks for sharing.

Bart

Postby ginger » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:24 am

Hi Ann,

What a cute show! I'm sure the parents love it. I can see where I-Clone would be a good addition to our slideshow making arsenal of tools, especially for baby and children's shows.

Only thing I noticed is that the video seemed a bit jerky. Not sure what was causing that, but I doubt it's a problem once it's burned to DVD.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

ginger

Postby AMD » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:17 am

Thanks, Diane, Bart, and Ginger for viewing and commenting on my baby show.

Ginger, I don't see the jerking at all on my end. I have watched it on my computer as well as on my IPad, and it plays smoothly for me. It was uploaded to Vimeo as an MP4 rendered from Producer.

I hope someone else will "weigh in" and let me know how if they see the issue that Ginger is seeing.

Thanks to everyone for viewing and commenting.

Ann

Postby ginger » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Hi Ann,

I just tried it again on my new desktop pc with 9 gb of ram and it ran smoothly. I originally viewed it on a laptop running Vista with only 2 gig Ram.

I'm curious, can you tell what the file size is?

Thanks and sorry if I concerned you.

ginger

Postby AMD » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi Ginger,

Thanks for bothering to watch again and giving the results on your new unit. The file is actually quite large--304 MB--which could put strain on some older, less powerful units, I suppose. The IClone videos really upped the size plus the fact that I rendered at 1280 x 720 HD.

Again, thanks for letting me know your results on your new computer. I know that on my computer and IPad both it seemed to play smoothly for me.

Thanks again.

Ann

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback