Llangollen

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Llangollen

Postby shaw » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:18 am

This 7 minute show depicts scenes, recently photographed, around the picturesque town of Llangollen in North Wales,U.K. Emphasis is on the canals and boats, including the nearby unique aqueduct. I have used effects and transitions sparingly.

I have taken into account comments received on previous shows, for which I am grateful.

I hope you enjoy this show.

http://www.photodex.com/share/shaw/xbx99mg4

Re: Llangollen

Postby Jerry Cole » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Very nicely done .... really enjoyed your photography. Not really fond of the moving video background of clouds, a bit distracting to me. The still shot cloud background was much better. The music, although not as enchanting as the photography, was serviceable. I enjoyed and appreciated the subtlety of movement throughout the show.

As a personal preference, especially for landscape or architectural subjects, I would have liked to have additional captioning. All-in-all, a very well put together effort!
Kudos,
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Postby Bart_B » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:19 am

A nicely done show. I enjoyed the leisurely pace of your show giving me time to take in your very nice photography. Gorgeous scenes, luscious music. All in all a very nice show.

Bart

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 am

I really enjoyed this - I was engrossed for the whole 7 minutes! Nice music track to set off your beautiful photography. The pace of your show was perfect giving nice time to admire the pictures and with just the right amount of 'movement' not to be distracting. It is many years ago since the one time I visited Llangollen - you have made me want to go down again!

Lavina
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback