Kinneill-Birkhill Steam Railway

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Kinneill-Birkhill Steam Railway

Postby Lavina Molnar » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:50 pm

4.30 minutes duration. This is an 'old' show made last year, probably during my sabbatical from the Enthusiasts. It is a short record of our afternoon out during the easter weekend in 1909. Had to hang out of the train window to grab a few of the shots, almost giving my daughter a heart attack! - well anything to get a photo, yes?
Lavina
P.S. as Mikey has pointed out my typo - of course it was 2009, not 1909! :lol:

http://www.photodex.com/share/littleowlet/7wmw8mg4
Last edited by Lavina Molnar on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Re: Kinneill-Birkhill Steam Railway

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:15 pm

I like it (although I do question your "facts" --- Easter weekend 1909 !?!?!?! You're not THAT old Lavina !! ) As soon as you said "Steam Railway", you had my attention !! :D

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:48 am

Mikey - OMG what a terrible typo!!! - mind you sometimes I do feel THAT old!!!
Thank you for viewing. It's a great place to go to, I do want to go back again - before it's too late!!!

Lavina
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Postby Jerry Cole » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Hi Lavina,
What is it about trains? Especially for those of us in the Colonies who are more accustomed to air travel than we are rails, although I have traveled by that mode in Europe and Asia.

I guess trains, especially steam trains, capture a more leisurely bygone era ... this show transported me to those few occasions that I have been on steam trains. In the back country of San Diego there is a train run by the historical society that travels to Tecate, a small town in Mexico ... its only a day trip. Your show was a very pleasant reminder of that trip. Thank you for posting,
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Loved the show but then I love steam trains so as soon as I saw your show had something to do with trains I had to check it out. Thanks for sharing it.

Penny

Postby Loren Sutherland » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:05 pm

I also really liked the show, left comment and rating at the Photodex site. I think you should have some fun with the graphics, spruce them up a bit, colorful outlines and drop shadows. PSG is limited in what you can do, but you could have some fun with it.

Loren Sutherland

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback