Around London's Bridges

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Around London's Bridges

Postby Lavina Molnar » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:56 pm

This slideshow is 5.40 mins duration. Photos taken during 2008 - 2010 of some of London's many bridges concentrating on Tower Bridge. - I can only hope that Jerry doesn't want to end up jumping off one of them if he views this!! :lol:

Lavina

http://www.photodex.com/share/littleowlet/62p99mg4
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Re: Around London's Bridges

Postby Jerry Cole » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Ah Lavina,
Now you've done it! One of my favorite cities in all the world and one of my favorite bridges ...The Tower. And No, I am not about to jump into the Thames! Although I have ridden a jet ski under the LONDON BRIDGE here at Lake Havasu in California, USA.

In a few places I didn't get the black and white to color changes but the show has lovely pace. The pan upward of the suspension bridge was great. I also liked the fit of the music with the classic shots of bridges ... not so much with what I found to be repetitive shots of the pedestrian walkways... All-in-all, I enjoyed this stroll along the Thames quite alot.

Thank You,
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:10 am

Jerrry,

Thankyou for viewing and comment. (I'm SO thankful I don't have to rush down there and fish you out of the river! :lol: ) By-the-by 'the walkway' is the pedestrian Millennium Bridge.

Lavina

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Hi Lavina,
I really enjoyed watching your show. You grabbed some nice shots of the London bridge and surrounding area. Your selection of styles and transitions showcasing the bridges was spot on. London is a place I definitely would like to tour someday. Thank you for sharing!

Hugs, Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

Postby Jerry Cole » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Lavina,
After you identified the Millennium bridge, I looked it up. I guess I have been away from that part of London for far too long! (I think it was probably in 1999) It might have helped me if there was a long shot to preceed the closer shots of the pedestrians, it really is a lovely bridge in its own right ... I'm just more partial to the more historic bridges. Thanks for filling me in.
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Dear Lavina,
Just got a chance to watch your like show... it was great to travel to London without all the airport hassles!! I especially liked the night shots... it is an area I need the most work on so I can appreciate the crispness..

Next up your show on Windows and Doors, Sandra

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi Sandra

Thank you for viewing and commenting, it's appreciated.
Am just going to watch 'getting to know you' again!

Cheers
Lavina

Postby HunnyB » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:50 pm

seektheburd wrote:Hi Lavina,
I really enjoyed watching your show. You grabbed some nice shots of the London bridge and surrounding area. Your selection of styles and transitions showcasing the bridges was spot on. London is a place I definitely would like to tour someday. Thank you for sharing!

Hugs, Stephanie

I couldn't have said it better. :D
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:08 am

Stephanie and Hunny B

Thankyou both for watching my bridges and taking time to make comment. It is much appreciated.

Lavina

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback