Winter Scenes-Wirral

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Winter Scenes-Wirral

Postby shaw » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:56 am

Using ProShow Gold 4.5, I have made this show of winter scenes taken in my home locality, just before Christmas.
I am grateful for the comments received on my previous shows, and welcome comments on this show.
The show lasts just under 7 minutes. The link is:
http://www.photodex.com/share/shaw/acp49mg4

Re: Winter Scenes-Wirral

Postby ShawnR » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:22 pm

I enjoyed the images and selection of music. I've not compiled many shows and as such my comments are from a novice perspective, but I thought there were times when there was too much motion. I found it a little unsettling when a background slide was going one way and the main image was moving another; maybe it's my years but I found the conflicting motions a distraction.

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Winter Scenes-Wirral

Postby Lavina Molnar » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:40 am

You have built a beautifully paced show. I love wnter, and you have some great photos of it. They go so well with the perfect music track. Peronally I like lots of movement in a show and you chose well, allowing the eye to 'come to rest' nicely on occasion. A very nice show. I enjoyed it very much.

Lavina
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback