Mosaic (revised)

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

Mosaic (revised)

Postby mfalco » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:21 am

Revised? I know your saying...the same pictures and show. You would be partly right. This is closer to the idea I had when I first posted the show. At that time I did not have the opportunity to go out and take what pictures I needed. Since then I have. The main reason I am post this to give you an true idea of what I had in mind.

approx 5 minutes

http://www.photodex.com/share/mfalco/xmka9mg4

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Mosaic (revised)

Postby stickgirl » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:11 am

People are fascinating and seeing other people having fun, going about their daily activities is something I find very enjoyable. By observation you can try and guess another person's story.

You have some wonderful photographs, with a great choice of music and I thoroughly enjoyed this show.

My favorite is the girl with the piercing blue eyes.

Thanks for sharing!

Kathy

Postby MortenCopenhagen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:44 pm

A few suggestions:

Please mention credit for the lovely music.

Quite many pictures are taken from the back or side of people. I long to see more peoples faces. And preferably closer if you have a lens that makes it possible. Maybe these slides illustrates this point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbxTwbCswNI

Thanks for sharing.

Morten
MortenCopenhagen

Postby Jerry Cole » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:53 am

Hello,
I did not see your "original version" of the show. but I did enjoy the portraits .... Women are beautiful! From all camera angles. I do relate to Mortens comments, however. It might be interesting to produce a show containing only back shots ... you do have quite a few in the show.
Thanks for posting,
Jer
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback