Sunday Morning Coffee (full version)

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

Sunday Morning Coffee (full version)

Postby mfalco » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:52 am

I was planning on making a show at the end of the year with all or most of the pictures I took. After thinking about it I thought it would be to boring because most people just don't like to look at photos. Especially without any effects or transitions. So I decided to finish this show with some of the pictures I have already taken.

3.5 minutes long.

http://www.photodex.com/share/mfalco/p7wa9mg4

Re: Sunday Morning Coffee (full version)

Postby bjquilts63 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:06 pm

You have some really good pictures. Enjoyed the show.
Barbara

Re: Sunday Morning Coffee (full version)

Postby MortenCopenhagen » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:14 am

Hi mfalco,

I also like your show. The relaxed music really sets he mood which is suits your nice pictures very well.

You might consider two things regarding your captions. A few of them are too small for me to read, but more importantly some of them are giving extra information while others do not. Captions that states the obvious should be avoided, I think. But please remember I'm just an outsider not knowing your purpose and the target group for your show.

All the best from Copenhagen, Denmark
Morten
MortenCopenhagen

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback