Washington D. C.

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Washington D. C.

Postby bjquilts63 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:37 pm

I just finished my second show with ProShow Gold. The pictures were mostly taken by my 11 year old granddaughter while on a field trip to Washington D. C. She and her friends were very pleased with the results and I had a lot of fun making it so I guess that is what really matters.
There is no objectionable content.
Barbara

Re: Washington D. C.

Postby bjquilts63 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Guess it would help to give the link. Sorry, senior moment.
http://www.photodex.com/share/bjquilts63/wa6b8mg4

Barbara

Postby plehmann » Sun May 08, 2011 3:48 pm

I think it's a good first show. My suggestions (preferences really): On the first slide where you used the style that spreads out from a central piles of photos to a 3x3 matrix I'd take a little bit longer on the slide duration so that you can get a good look at all the photos on the slide (there was another 3x3 matrix slide later on that allowed more time to see all the photos); on the moving filmstrip slide I'd slow the motion down by making the slide a little longer (causes me to feel a little dizzy when slides go by too quickly).

Peter
Canon 7D, Canon DPP, Photoshop CS6

Postby Bart_B » Mon May 09, 2011 5:26 am

Barbara,

Fun show and nice work. You used a lot of styles, motion and transitions but you used them with restraint and logically so that it all made sense and flowed nicely. Good show, thanks for sharing and share some more!

Bart

Postby tomdavis » Mon May 09, 2011 6:08 am

Say, that was a cute show. Nicely done. Do slow down the multi slide presentation so we can ponder on the pictures. However, I think you did a wonderful job and I'll bet you are looking forward to making up future shows which we will be expecting from you.

Tom

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback