Snowdon

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Snowdon

Postby shaw » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:25 am

The photographs used in this show were taken on two occasions-June and August this year,on favourite climbs of mine on Snowdon in North Wales.

I welcome any comments.

Show time is 7 minutes-40 seconds. The link is:

http://www.photodex.com/share/shaw/2m6k8mg4
Last edited by shaw on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Snowdon

Postby drury » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:29 am

Hi Mike, Lovely pics, but for me the music is slightly too lively for the pace you have set for your images. Useful too to point out thta your show is 7mins plus. Your link to the sshow is not clickable as it is in black not blue. Cannot help you sort that out but maybe a fellow enthusiast can help you? At the moment you have to highlight the link - use Ctrl + C and then past that with Ctrl - V.

Postby drury » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:33 am

www.photodex.com/share/shaw/2m6k8mg4 testing the link for you Mike - Cheers Derek

Esteemed Member

Postby northward » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:30 pm

Anybody who´s done similar types of hikes will feel being right there with you on a lovely yet demanding day. Slow pace, slow transitions and occasional zooms and pans, that's my approach too. It's partly a matter of taste, but the first part of the soundtrack is not very well fitted to the subject, I had to turn the volume down. The tune would rather fit pictures of kids in an amusement park.
Lovely landscape though, done a bit of hiking in Wales, on Gower peninsula and the Brecan Beacons. Wide screen format is really appropriate here too!
Regards
Wolf
-- Minolta SLRs, first digital camera Apple QuickTake 1996, various others since then ---

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback