Time Flies

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

Time Flies

Postby mfalco » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:02 pm

My My Time Flies and this one is really out there. A sign of having to much time on my hands. Assorted subjects from civil war to modern downtown. It doesn't make much sense but I enjoyed putting it together. :D

Please be merciful with your comments :lol:

http://www.photodex.com/share/mfalco/aa9m8mg4

Re: Time Flies

Postby Bart_B » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Speaking of having too much time on your hands, here I am diddling around in the forum with too much time on my hands as you posted this :D :D

My comments are simple, for those who insist on a story with a beginning, a middle and an end, they aren't going to like it much. My feelings are cool photos plus cool music plus a classy presentation equal a cool show. I liked it very much!

Bart

Esteemed Member

Postby trailertrash » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:01 am

Really enjoyed that. Just goes to show, a presentation doesnt have to be ' professional ' or ' Polished ' to be enjoyable.

Andrew

Postby TC Time » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:11 am

mfalco wrote:My My Time Flies and this one is really out there.

Nice Show...I really liked the music and the simple way you displayed the photos! I must admit that I am partial to black backgrounds and beveled photos :) It was nice to have the music set the tone.."sit back and enjoy feeling" as that is exactly what I did! :?: If you consider "this one really out there", what does that say about those of us that like this style show? !* Hmmmm... :lol:

Thanks for sharing
8) TC
TCTime

Postby ginger » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:41 am

I also really liked this show and the music. I thought the photography was great, and I liked the semi-transparent frame effect you used. It just all had a nice flow about it.

Very enjoyable!

ginger

Valued Member

Postby mfalco » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:07 am

Thank you for your kind words. TC, your right that some people might like this style of show. I certainly liked putting it together. Sometimes it nice just to play around instead of getting really serious about it. Some of these photos were old ones that I did not know what to do with. Thanks for watching it.

Marty

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback