Porthmeirion

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Porthmeirion

Postby shaw » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 am

This is my second show. I would appreciate any helpful comments,especially with my use of backgrounds.
The time of the show is about 5 minutes.The link is:

http://www.photodex.com/share/shaw/c87m8mg4

Esteemed Member

Re: Porthmeirion

Postby rlsu » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:57 am

I really liked your show. I thought the use of the cloud background was perfect. The pictures were absolutely beautiful. Somewhere before the 4 minute mark there were several slides where there were 2 pictures side by side and the right picture would wipe away and the left would change. I kept waiting for the left to wipe away. I think I would try to alternate which side wiped away. Thanks so much for sharing!
Michelle
Michelle

Postby tomdavis » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Beautifully done. Nice photography, music, and thoughtfulness. So you are the Rhino person, huh? Enjoyed that one also when you posted it. There are some clever minds up here on this forum and you have one of them. I believe you were the one who ended the Rhino show with "The End," and some of us commented on this. However, you left that off in this presentation and had a very nice fade out ending. Good job. Keep posting and having fun with the camera.

Tom

Postby TC Time » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:47 pm

A very nice, relaxing show! I really liked the framed photos with the cloud backgrounds, especially the moving clouds as it added to the feel of the music, and flow of the show.
This is probably just a personal preference, but you had many of the slides fade out gracefully with the flow of the music. There were a couple of slides that came across the previous slide (lost the name for that right now) from left to right covering over the previous slide...for me, it was a distraction. It's a nice style but IMO in this situation it took away from the graceful feel I was getting from the majority of your show. Overall, I loved the photos, the music and the mood you created with it!
Thanks for sharing!
8) TC
TCTime

Postby osharr » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:56 am

I like how you "fanned out" the pictures to start and then "fanned in" the pictures to end the show . Nice touch .
Ollie
If it ain't broke , don't fix it !

Postby eastpoint22 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:49 am

Enjoyed the show and it brought back some great memories.
Thanks

Postby Jerry Cole » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:53 pm

I enjoyed the calm relaxing pace you presented with both audio and visuals. Amazing to me that this is Wales! It truly looks mediterranean. Very nice photo/travel show ... Since I am unfamiliar with the locale, I would have appreciated more captions to keep me oriented to the shots. Thanks for posting,
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Esteemed Member

Postby Alan » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed the show(s). Born in Wales and never got to that part of the country. Did get to Tarn Hows quite often though. Well done.

Alan
Downunder
Alan

Sydney, Australia

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback