JJ's Graduation

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

JJ's Graduation

Postby TC Time » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Hello All,
This is my first Producer Show (sample). This is just a sample as I am waiting for family to share their pics with me so I can complete the show as a gift for my nephew. I've watched many of your shows and tutorials and have attempted to use some techniques in this sample. Thank you for those that provide such valuable information :)

I am looking for critiques and welcome suggestions!

This show does not contain material that might be considered objectionable

It runs 2min 21 sec
JJ's Graduation
ProShow Producer Slideshow by TC Time

To view, just follow this link:
http://www.photodex.com/share/twinmom2/gxkp8mg4

Thanks for viewing!
TC
TCTime

Esteemed Member

Re: JJ's Graduation

Postby rlsu » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Thanks for sharing your show. I am sure that your nephew will love the video when it's complete. It sure looks like he enjoyed the graduation.

I really like the grungy backgrounds that you used in the show. The only recommendation that I have is that on the background layer you change the layer setting to fill frame.

Looking forward to viewing the finished video.
Michelle
Michelle

Postby SandyB » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:01 am

TC -
Congratulations to your nephew! It looks like it was a happy purple day!
Great shots of the graduates and capturing the action and the smiles.
Thanks for posting the show! Good job! :lol:
Smiles, Sandy
Note: Your Producer show is posted in PSG shows.
Connecting Who You Are With What You Love To Do

Postby TC Time » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:11 am

Thank You Michelle & Sandy for your posts!

Michelle, I went back & changed the background settings as you suggested. I like the grunge look for this too as it really fits the teen era my nephews & nieces are into. Thank You!!

Sandy, thanks! Oddly enough, photo opts were tightly restricted this year, which is why I don't have all the shots for a complete show. I'm thankful for the pics I did get! And yes...so purple! Oddly enough the caps & gowns photograph royal blue so I have to go into photoshop and correct every photo. My nephew has a good sense of humor and had fun with his school colors!

What I had tried to do with the school colors was create my own border using the grunge look by having an accent on both the inside and outside of the matt. I would like to play with the colors to accent and tone down the gold. If anyone can share how I do that, I would greatly appreciate it. If there's a way to do it using the border that I used from the senior mediasource, great...if not, I'm up for the challenge. (The current border has white as an interior accent)
At one point, I did try masking and got the look I was after but then couldn't manipulate my photos without distorting the border & mask. Suggestions?

I apologize too, realized I have posted in Gold rather than Producer. Oops! :?
Thanks for viewing & suggeations
TC
TCTime

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback