The Chinese Garden of Friendship.

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

The Chinese Garden of Friendship.

Postby Mokummer » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:16 am

If one wants to escape the noise generated by a very busy Sydney city centre, the Chinese Garden is the ideal place to go to and experience the atmosphere of another culture.

Entering the gardens is like walking backwards in time into the quiet solitude of ancient Chinese architecture and it's relationship with nature.

I hope that I’ve captured this with my slide show. Comments are welcome.

Duration 5.5 min.

http://www.photodex.com/share/mokummer/w6wp8mg4

Mokummer. :)

Re: The Chinese Garden of Friendship.

Postby eric » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 am

I enjoyed watching your show. A perk of this forum is we all get to travel and see the world.
I may not make it to this garden but I feel like I just visited. Nice music, nice flow, nice photos.
Thanks for taking me away for a few minutes.
eric

Postby tomdavis » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:37 am

Very nice indeed. I too was taken out of my local environment and nicely transported to beautiful scenery, music, and good photography. Your shows are always nice to watch. I took your advise and am using Corel Paint Shop Pro Ultimate more and more. Keep on posting my friend.

Tom

Postby Mokummer » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Thank you Eric and Tom.

It is always appreciated to get some feedback on your slide show.
When you make a slide show it is mostly for your own benefits and liking or a memory of good times had.

However comments on your work will help to iron out the little wrinkles in your presentation and to find out the appeal to others.

Once again. Thank you!

Bill

Postby trulytango » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Nice show, Bill. :D

Lovely shots of the garden, presented very well, with appropriate music = a very relaxing show.

I think maybe the show could be slightly shorter, and have just the one track? For me, hearing the end of one track and the start of another, disrupted the flow a little.

Regards
Iris
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Postby Mokummer » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Hello Iris.

Thank you for your comments.
You are right; a shorter version and only one track.
I crammed too many photos in this show, it’s such a lovely garden and a pleasure to the eye.

Greetings.

Bill

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Jeffery » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:37 am

Hi Mokummer

I have just spent the past 5min-25sec watching your show. One of the best productions I’ve seen on this forum, well done, and thank you.

Jeffery

Postby Mokummer » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Thank you Jeffery for you kind words.

Like most enthusiasts on this board slide shows are made for our own pleasure and to show friends and family. When others enjoy your presentation and comment on your efforts’ it’s a bonus. :D

Bill

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback