VIVID Sydney

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Re: VIVID Sydney

Postby tomdavis » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Mokummer: As usual you put together a beautiful show and I am sure you hang out to watch any changes made for the public of the center. Be sure to catch them all and post all. Thanks for your efforts and beautiful pictures and composition.

Tom

Postby Mokummer » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Thank you Morten,Tom and AMD for your comments.

Morten you are correct about the alignment, I should have used a bit more camouflage with a different transition. I moved location a bit with this shoot and found it difficult to crop the images to the same position.

About the storm; cyclone Yasi, so far no loss of life but damage to homes; the total impact is still to be assessed.

Greetings to all.

Bill

Postby Jerry Cole » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:55 am

Bill,
I enjoyed your show very much...a great exercise for your d80. The music you chose complimented the visuals quite nicely. I know how difficult it is to get really good night shots. I've not been to Sydney, but I have tried photographing many harbors by night ... of course I am usually on a moving platform called a boat! That complicates matters. Thanks for posting your very pleasing show.
Shalom,
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Previous

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback