Wedding of Carol & Paul

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Wedding of Carol & Paul

Postby Michael Campbell » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:45 pm

This is awedding slideshow of a lovely couple. its running time is 3mins 30secs.
Please give a honest critque of the show and feedbacks ...i believe I messed up the menu!

http://www.photodex.com/share/aqd063/684mdmg4

Regards

Michael Campbell

Re: Wedding of Carol & Paul

Postby Bart_B » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Michael,

You have put together what is basically a good show. In my opinion you do need to add a beginning.You have a title, then bamm........off to the races! How about transitioning from the title with who's getting married, when and where, then the wedding. Then in the big scheme without getting into tiny nitty gritty stuff, every single photo has motion of some sort and if I was to set a motion scale, one being very little motion and ten being a bunch of motion, most of the photos in your show come in at somewhere from five to eight with a couple twos mixed in for fun. Go back a critically look at the motion and think about only using motion where it adds something to the photo rather than using motion just because you can. Reexamine what kind of motion your using and think about using types of motion because it enhances the particular photo then cut the motion down where when you use it most of it comes in somewhere between one and four and be very judicious about using more than that.

Hope this helps give you ideas, your on the road to having a very nice wedding show. Hope to see more of your work.

Bart

Postby ChrissyC » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Hi Michael, I enjoy watching weding shows, I just posted one I made and am still tweaking..as I watched yours the one thing that came to mind is it is calling out for some special touches, a background perhaps or making your phots within the boundries and putting an outline around the photos, also let a few photos stand still, give the viewes eyes a tiny rest, small special touches will just make this lovely show "pop"
The couple you worked with are gorgeous, her dress was so pretty, you have great subjects to work with, tweak it a bit and you'll have a hit on your hands :)
take care, Chrissy

Postby AMD » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Hi,

I agree with Chrissy. The "bones" of your show are there. You just need some backgrounds, a little embellishment, and some borders--especially around the portrait images that don't nearly fill the screen.

Thanks for posting.

Ann

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback