Mariners 2010 Buds and Blossoms Banquet

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Mariners 2010 Buds and Blossoms Banquet

Postby tomdavis » Tue May 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Dear Enthusiasts: Have been away from this forum for awhile and now here to post my latest show.

Each year the Mariners (Senior citizens of the church, also known as Silver Foxes) have a banquet as a get together to have fun and discuss accomplishments of the past year and plans for the up and coming year.

This show is produced as an archive for future planning of the banquet to be held in 2011. The Enthusiasts book says the show should tell a story. This show is used as a planning tool and fits our purpose and tells a story.

Since it is a spring time banquet we used Buds and Blossoms as our theme and had various tables decorated with flower arrangements.

The "Big-Band-Sound" was the music these seniors, as well as myself, grew up with and I must tell you it was the highlight of the banquet. (The three songs I used are from the Rotory Rooters album.)

The show is 9 minutes long................ENJOY THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the suggestions and ideas from my fellow Enthusiasts.

http://www.photodex.com/share/tomdavis/a8x98mg4

Tom

Re: Mariners 2010 Buds and Blossoms Banquet

Postby PhotoMill » Mon May 31, 2010 5:37 pm

Well, I liked it !!

This would be well played during the next significant "get-together" and shown on a big screen. This is a "crowd specific" show and those involved would be thrilled to see it.

The music, of course fits the show.. Well paced.

...Steve
Tax me...
I'm Canadian, eh?

Canon 50D & 70D, Epson 4990 Scanner, Epson R1800 printer
Lumapix, Paint Shop Pro X6, ProShow Producer 9
Video Studio Pro X5

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback