2010 Iditarod Sled Dog Race Slideshow 9 min.

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
arcticwanderer2000

2010 Iditarod Sled Dog Race Slideshow 9 min.

Postby arcticwanderer2000 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:14 am

Hello,

Here is a slideshow I just put together with PS Gold. It is of the 2010 Alaska Iditarod Sled Dog Race that I follow each year. Critiques are welcomed. Since the show is put together for a large screen presentation, I know the text on the slides is hard to read on the small youtube format. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-xbKJIgKfw

Re: 2010 Iditarod Sled Dog Race Slideshow 9 min.

Postby trulytango » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:42 am

Hi there

Do you have the show uploaded to Photodex? It's nice to have the choice of viewing it via their higher qulaity Presenter?

Youtube videos take forever to load for me most times. :?

Iris
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Re: 2010 Iditarod Sled Dog Race Slideshow 9 min.

Postby gpsmikey » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:47 am

Love the dogs (I have samoyeds that have the same "colder is better" mentality). Liked the show, but the music did nothing for me. From what I could tell (youtube was less than wonderful), there were some great pictures there, but there were a number of them that could have used a bit of straightening of the horizon (I can't keep my camera horizontal either :D ). I always get a kick out of Libby - listening to her talk just makes me chuckle - can't figure out what the accent is, but it is just her I guess.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback