TRAVEL IN THE SLOW LANE

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

TRAVEL IN THE SLOW LANE

Postby fredsheppard » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:10 am

This may be the slowest paced video that I have produced but all I am trying to do is show off the design and architecture of this ship that I took a cruise on . The pictures may lack people because I took the out door photographs when the passengers were eating.and the indoor pictures early in the morning to avoid people walking in front of the camera. The janitor staff kept me company for the night interior shots. This ship may appear big but there is one new one about to come on line that is twice the size of this one .

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 6666&alb=0
Last edited by fredsheppard on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SHEPPARD500

Re: TRAVEL IN THE SLOW LANE

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:49 am

Funny how you can misread something and it doesn't make sense until later :D - your statement of "I took the out door photographs when the passengers were eating" I had read as "I had removed the door photographs when the passengers were eating". (I had transposed the "out" and "the" in my mind - whole new ?? meaning !! ). Nice shots - I would hate to be the window washers on that ship - acres and acres of glass with salt spray to get on everything.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby fredsheppard » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:20 pm

When you skim a statement sometimes your speed reading skills play silly tricks on the mind and how it sees things.
The word (THE) is the most importent word in that statement
SHEPPARD500

Postby nenner1 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:43 am

Thanks so much for sharing, I really enjoyed your show!

I admit being partial to cruise shows (I am working on one now). What a beautiful ship Vision of the Seas is. I just got off Independence of the Seas (one of the big 'uns) and I noticed many similarities in design. Love the shot of the centrum showing many decks and the marble staircase. And the guy up at 2 AM! :wink:

Lovely photos!

Jen

Postby fredsheppard » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:40 pm

I must admit I love cruising so much so, that I can't wait to see your show on the Independence of the Sea when it comes on line .
After three seven day cruises and two twenty one day cruises I still get excited when ever I see a good deal on a cruise advertised . Being retired I can take advantage of these deals.
Sounds kind a strange coming from a guy that lives six hundred miles from the closest sea port.
SHEPPARD500

Postby nenner1 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:22 am

fredsheppard wrote:I must admit I love cruising so much so, that I can't wait to see your show on the Independence of the Sea when it comes on line .
After three seven day cruises and two twenty one day cruises I still get excited when ever I see a good deal on a cruise advertised . Being retired I can take advantage of these deals.
Sounds kind a strange coming from a guy that lives six hundred miles from the closest sea port.

Hi Fred,

I totally agree, we are hooked on cruising as well! :D Oh, how much I would LOVE a 21-day cruise!!!

We have another one later this year (Disney, for the kids) and next year we are booked on Allure of the Seas the sister ship to gigantic Oasis that is still being built. Even though both are to ports we've been to before it is still exciting!

I have the first part of my show posted. It is like a travel journal of sorts. Boy is it going to be long. But since I'm making it to be like a video scrapbook of the trip I guess it will serve that purpose! Ha ha! Here is a link to the post and link: http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15045

Enjoy, Jen :)

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback