Wandering Around Calgary

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Wandering Around Calgary

Postby fredsheppard » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:25 am

I just got a new toy from the Topaz people called Simpifily
I t creates better art than Topaz Adjust
What I have done in most of these pictures to create the effect is to process them in Topaz Adjust
first then apply the history brush in photoshop to the sky'to bring the sky back to normal .
Then I RE: process the picture with Simpifily which produces some very artistic results at times.
The only shots that were not processed with Topaz was the one of the 1931 Cord Car and the moon light shot near the end of the video. These shots were produced with some of the photoshop tools.
I removed the guard rails with photoshop and did some slective bluring with Photo Shop for the 1931 cord.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 1391&alb=0

Show time slightly over three min
Last edited by fredsheppard on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SHEPPARD500

Re: Wandering Around Calgary

Postby ginger » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 am

Very nice show! I really like the artistic touch you brought to these shots, but I have a feeling those were great photos before you ever brought them into an editor.

Very nicely done! I'll have to take a look at Topaz Simplify.

Oh, and I thought the music was great as well. Can you tell us what it was?

ginger

Postby fredsheppard » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:36 am

To produce these pictures I combined three programs. It was done in three steps step ONE Topaz Adjust,
step TWO Photoshop stepThree Topaz Simplifly

The music was by KEVEN MAC LEOD
This is Royality free music but Keven has asked for a donation for the use of his music
His music can be located at
http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/

The music slection in this video is

PIANO AND CELLO
Last edited by fredsheppard on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SHEPPARD500

Postby DANO » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Great show! Nice use of the Topaz products, not over done, very artistic. I really liked the effect on the stone buldings and bringing back the normal sky is a nice touch. Good job.

Dan

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 pm

I love the "painterly" effects a person can get with such filters. I agree with Dan about the fact that it wasn't overdone. Now you've gotten me interested, and I have to go check out that filter. :D

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback