Alaska Small Boat Cruise-wide screen

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Raymond Bradley

Alaska Small Boat Cruise-wide screen

Postby Raymond Bradley » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 am

No offensive material included. Critiques requested.

The trip was in June 2005 but the slide show is new. It is a little long and for some reason takes a long time to download. The best shots or past the halfway point. I hope you wont find it too tedious.

Running time 35 minutes and 151 mega bites

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... alb=132054

Raymond

Re: Alaska Small Boat Cruise-wide screen

Postby Diane48 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi Raymond,
I tried to watch your show but all I get is a black screen. There is no writing to say it is buffering or anything. I know it is a big file but I left it for 15 mins and still no sign of buffering...just a black screen. :( I looked at your other two shows in your album and they were fine.
I hope you can fix the problem 'cause I would love to view your show.
Cheers, Diane

Raymond Bradley

Postby Raymond Bradley » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Diane, I just tried it from my computer. It worked but did take almost 5 minutes to start and I did not get a black screen. Hopefully some Guru will help us both. In the mean time thanks for trying.

Raymond

Postby Diane48 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Hi Raymond.
Success! it started downloading straight away this afternoon. I really enjoyed the scenery in the second half. Glaciers are such awesome things and the colours in the ice were fantastic.
At the beginning there wasn't quite enough time to read where you were going. When they are not familiar places to the viewer more time is required. I found myself reaching for the pause button quite often.
I liked the poetry readings you inserted in place of music in places. Very interesting.
Thanks for sharing your trip
Cheers, Diane

Postby tomdavis » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Brought back a lot of memories. We took almost the same trip in 2004. So much to see in Alaska and I was amazed at so much territory that man had not set foot on and probably never will. Can you imagine all of the gold that is still to be discovered? I had the pleasure of serving our country on the Island of Attu. That is the last island on the Aleutian chain, the further westerly point of the United States and further west than Hawaii. I forgot what they called the thunder of the ice breaking apart in the glaciers. Facinating to hear the noise.

Take care and keep posting.

Tom

Postby PhotoMill » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am

Having major problems loading the show at this end. When I click on the start icon, the menu duplicates itself about an inch to the left again and then locks up the page and screen. Something is amiss.

...Steve
Tax me...
I'm Canadian, eh?

Canon 50D & 70D, Epson 4990 Scanner, Epson R1800 printer
Lumapix, Paint Shop Pro X6, ProShow Producer 9
Video Studio Pro X5

Raymond Bradley

Postby Raymond Bradley » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:41 am

Steve I just opened the show OK. It did take almost 5 minutes to buffer. I don't know why it takes so long.

Raymond

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback