90th Birthday

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

90th Birthday

Postby mfalco » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:19 pm

I finished my father in law's 90th birthday show. This is the best I could do with what I had and with what experience I have doing this kind of thing. I want to thank you all for your input so that I could get it done. It has 3 segments which cover different times of his life.

Marty

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 2667&alb=0

Re: 90th Birthday

Postby ChrissyC » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Hey Marty! yay what a great show! of course I saw your cute face and Kathy's to! I thought you did a fantastic job on his Birthday show Marty, it came out so good...my one little input might be to put a few titles as he was growing up, maybe an age, just a bit of journaling Marty would really make the show pop...gosh the music you chose for all 3 segments fit so good.....the first segment reminded me of my gramma's time! they all looked so much alike back then :lol: his young pictures are just precious!
I liked your show very much and I'm sure the family will love it to!
huggggggs...Chrissy

Postby Bart_B » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:01 am

Marty,

Very nice work. I guarantee when you show it to your Father and the family there will be lots of laughs and plenty of tears! Thanks for sharing. Also a side note, as a result of this I noticed your show "A Look Back at 2009." Really, really nice work, superb photography, perfect music and I loved the simple, elegant presentation.

Thanks for sharing.

Bart

Postby SherryJB » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi Marty! Thanks for posting you final show. What a different show. You did a great job. Good music, good pictures, and a good story. Your father-in-law and your whole family will love the show. Nice work.

Sherry B.

Valued Member

Postby mfalco » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Thank you for checking out my father in law's show. I took your advice Chrissy and added a few more captions of who the people are. I also added just a few transitions in the first segment to make it less static. I appreciate all of your advice in doing this show. Bart, thanks for your comment on "A Look Back At 2009".

Marty

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback