Soccer Coaches Appreciation Slideshow

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Soccer Coaches Appreciation Slideshow

Postby plehmann » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:07 pm

13 minute slideshow which I put together for our local soccer club's annual coaches appreciation dinner (all volunteer), with photos sent in by parents of kids, from kindergarten to high school age. There are some priceless photos of kids interacting with their coaches. Nothing offensive in the show.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3148783&alb=0#

Peter
Canon 7D, Canon DPP, Photoshop CS6

Re: Soccer Coaches Appreciation Slideshow

Postby kabeeo » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:55 am

Nice work. The coaches must have loved that.
--Kevin
Proshow Producer
Canon 50D
Elements 10

Re: Soccer Coaches Appreciation Slideshow

Postby SherryJB » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Hi Peter -

Sports are not ususally my thing, so I thought I would just watch a few minutes of your show. Instead, I watched the whole thing! Usually, the kids are the focus of this type of show, and no one cares about the coaches. I loved the looks on the coaches faces as they were encouraging the kids. You really brought a unique perspective.

A little much motion for me, but you were consistant with motion and sound throughout so it tied well together.

Thanks for sharing.

Sherry B.

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback