Year In Review

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

Year In Review

Postby Robino » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:42 pm

OK, here is my first submission of a video. It is a Year In Review and I did one for the same client last year. This year she gave me over 360 photos and a few videos. My client has been making these videos every year for her in-laws.

Her criteria to me is: the music must be Country (which is foreign to me) so I have to try to find music I think will work because she never gives me music ideas, I have to use all the photos and videos provided, no matter the quality - so this is what I came up with. This video is 19.02 minutes, very lengthy, but this is what the customer wanted... a lot of movement and action. I think I used every trick I could with ProShow. Hope they come out with new styles for next year's project LOL!!!

Thanks to Jennifer at Choice Backgrounds for her great templates and tutorials, she has taught me so much

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 9620&alb=0

Robin

Re: Year In Review

Postby ChrissyC » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Ohhh Ok, Robin you fixed your link, but if you would go into your first posting and just click edit and add the new link you won't have 2 postings which may result in people not finding your adorable show, you did a darling darling job on this show, your client is going to be just thrilled with it...the music fit what she asked for....I hope she said it was ok to post her show here, some people don't want their kids in forums....
Has she seen it yet? I would love you to post what she said about it..cute cute cute!
take care
Chrissy
Last edited by ChrissyC on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SherryJB » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Hi Robin -

Wow, I thought I would just view a bit of the show and move on. I watched the whole show and was enchanted. What a beautiful family, so full of love. You did and excellent job finding music and creating excitement with motion. I'm sure your client will just love the show.

Thank you for sharing!

Sherry B.

Postby AMD » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Nice job! It is great that your client has the insight to do a "Year in Review" of her children. It keeps those memories organized, in one place, and in a format that makes for wonderful archiving and viewing now and for the future--and makes one of the best gifts. It is too bad that more people don't save their memories on DVD in slide show form. It does take some work and organization on someone's part, though, to make and gather the images--that's where my prospective clients seem to have problems--they have good intentions but just can't seem to get around to getting their images together.

You did an excellent job incorporating your slide styles from several vendors into a nice show with good continuity.

Ann

Esteemed Member

Postby Robino » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:27 am

Thanks everyone for you kind comments. I did get permission to show it from my client -- her in-laws loved it and have just requested a few more copies so they can share it with family and friends not living in the area or do not have access to a computer.

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:48 am

Hi Robin
You did a terrific job on this one. I enjoyed it a lot. Very good use of styles, and great music choice.
Well done,
Cristina
Cristina

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback