A Look Back At 2009

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

A Look Back At 2009

Postby mfalco » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:22 pm

As you know I was planning on making a show titled "On The Streets". However I have been working at night and sleeping in the day so I haven't been able to get the photos I need to complete that show. Instead I have pieced together some miscellaneous photos I have taken during 2009 that I would like to share with you all. By now most of you know my shows are very simple with little to no effects. The same goes for this one, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. It is called "Looking Back At 2009. The material is sutable for all ages and it's approximately 4 minutes long.

Marty

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 9547&alb=0

Re: A Look Back At 2009

Postby kellysgreens » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:23 pm

lovely show! I found myself being more and more drawn into the show as it progressed and wasn't ready for the end when it came! good for you...keep 'em wanting more! I am absolutely in LOVE with the second last image of the leaf. it has such beautiful colourtone and depth...well done.
Kelly

Esteemed Member

Postby Robino » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:42 pm

I really like the border effect, how to you do this?

Thanks Robin

Postby ChrissyC » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Hugggs Marty, Happy New Year to you and Kathy..
well my goodness this is a gorgeous show, but you know how much a admire your photos, you put them in a simple, lovely show and let them shine..because I live where you do I saw so many familiar places, your Sierra shots are breathtaking, we live in such a gorgeous part of the country!
I enjoyed watching your show so much Marty..
The kitty lookng at the tree is soooo cute :) I got that from you at Christmas...
say Hi to Kath for me..
Chrissy

Postby SherryJB » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Hi Marty, What beautiful pictures. You have a lovely photographer's eye and your composition is excellent. ProShow truly compliments your style.

Thanjs for sharing.

Sherry B.

Postby BarbaraC » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:08 am

Marty, you blew me away with your photographic skill. I loved this show on that count and also because you chose to use no effects, which would have distracted from the beautiful photos. The framing, too, was in utter good taste.

Nothing but kudos for this show.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Valued Member

Postby mfalco » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you all. Thank you for your kind words regarding my pictures and show. I hope to improve on my photos as well as doing a show. Hopefullly I will have some time soon to grab my camera again and start taking some new pics. Thanks again.

Marty

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback